Career Opportunity - Lead Programmer
Endeavor Technologies ( www.drillingsimulator.com ) - Edmonton, AB
Endeavor Technologies ( www.drillingsimulator.com ) develops advanced oil and gas drilling and well control simulators dedicated towards an immersive user learning experience for hazardous situations, and equipment operations. At Endeavor, we focus on quality and subject matter to produce simulators we would want to train ourselves. A career at Endeavor is about passion and commitment, while working on some of the most rewarding and challenging projects to be found in the simulator industry. Endeavor operates in Edmonton and Calgary while preparing for worldwide locations in 2016.
Please provide the job title that you are applying for in the header of the email, and any code samples if possible. Address your CVs to info(at)drillingsimulator.com
At this stage, we are only considering candidates who are willing to relocate.
What you'll do:
- Lead a team to develop the world's most immersive training simulator for the petroleum industry.
- Guide and lead junior team members or take over if necessary.
- Oversee planning, design and documentation of our software.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Proficiency with C++ or C# as a software developer or game developer
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Proficiency with at least one system of a game engine (Eg; Physics, AI, Animation, Networks, etc...)
- At least 5 years of programming experience with simulators or computer game engines. At least 1 shipped title.
- Knowledge of petroleum engineering
- Unity3D experience in C#
- Knowledge of advanced mathematics or physics
- Agile or SCRUM project management
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer
- Software Programmer
- Game Developer
- Gameplay Programmer
- Game Development
- C# Programmer
- C# Developer
- Unity 3D
- Software Engineering